The Adsorption & Membrane group's expertise covers:
- Testing and ranking of adsorbents for carbon dioxide capture using the zero-length column system.
- Testing of polymers for membranes for Carbon Capture.
- Molecular modelling and simulation of novel nanoporous materials.
Dynamic process modelling and simulation of adsorption and membrane-based capture technologies.
- Process integration and optimisation.
- Circulating fluidised beds.
- Mixed-matrix membranes and carbon nanotubes.
For more information on...
- the projects we are or have been involved in, which are funded by the EPSRC, EU and DOE.
- new PhD positions and how to apply for one.
- the School of Engineering carbon capture research group members.
- the laboratory facilities for carbon capture research.